atlas Film & TV Produktion GmbH Website
atlas Film & TV Produktion GmbH
Königinstr. 37 · 80539 München · Germany
Phone: +49 (89) 289 400 19
Fax: +49 (89) 289 472 48
E-Mail: see "Contact Details"
(UstIdNo./VAT No. DE 129290840 /registered under HRB 47860 with Amtsgericht München)
Managing Directors: Philipp Menz, Stefan Menz
atlas Film & TV Produktion GmbH ("ATV") maintains this internet website (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without ATV's prior written permission in each instance.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of ATV. ATV neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ATV.
2. While ATV uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, atlas makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ATV assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither ATV nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. ATV also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of ATV, or used with permission by the respective owners of the rights. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ATV and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of atlas or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that ATV will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. ATV has not reviewed - and/or is not constantly monitoring all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ATV and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. atlas reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with ATV’s defense of such claim.
8. This Site is controlled and serviced by atlas Film & TV Produktion GmbH from Munich, Germany. ATV makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Germany. Any action you, any third party or ATV bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in Germany, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by atlas Film & TV Produktion GmbH.
9. ATV may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.